Re: Site wide internet?
From: Will Carter (will.carterfergusllc.com)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 16:08:21 -0800 (PST)
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the response. We are looking at a business service as well. I
like the idea of 2 different companies for coverage if one goes down.

What companie(s) sell the service to you in DC? Do they know you are
splitting the signal to households? We have 33 units here at Hearthstone in
Denver. Does that compare with the number of units you have at Takoma
Village?

Best,
Will Carter

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 2:16 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>