central docs (Re: Big Recipes? Cohousingcookbook? (Elizabeth Brackett))
From: Sean Davey (seansonoracohousing.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 06:24:05 -0800 (PST)
I would be interested in working with others to design a website for collecting
and sharing cohousing recipes. I'd be happy to also build the site and host it
for free. It would be great if one or more people wanted to be admins for the
site (no tech skills required).

I was also thinking that such a site could be expanded to include repositories
of cohousing documents such as by-laws, cc&r's, process manuals, policies,
committee mandates, etc. There may already be something like this, so please
let me know if there is. It's a common request from folks who are starting new
communities to see what other communities have done. It could also be a
resource for existing communities facing new issues or just looking for new
ideas.

sean