Re: central docs (Re: Big Recipes? Cohousingcookbook? (Elizabeth Brackett))
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 06:31:08 -0800 (PST)
Sean, many thanks for your offer to help! The Cohousing Association of the
US hosts such a website of resources at www.cohousing.org, so it would be
best not to duplicate efforts. Look under the first navigation bar
"resources," and also this tag cloud
http://www.cohousing.org/tagadelic-terms

We would welcome your involvement in expanding our resources!
Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director