Re: co-care agreements?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 12:21:40 -0800 (PST)
One of the things we have done as a practice, not a policy, is that the person
chooses a spokesperson who can be contacted for questions and who knows what a
person needs.

This has worked very well for illnesses longer than a week or so. It relieves
the sick person from having to answer questions over and over, and for
residents to be informed and respect privacy.

Sharon