Re: Site wide internet?
From: Will Carter (will.carterfergusllc.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 08:52:16 -0800 (PST)
Hi Maritza,

Thanks for the reply. My wife and I were in the Aria group for about a year
but were able to jump over to Hearthstone when we found an opening there!

The set up at Aria is a bit different than Hearthstone (individual units,
not condos) but I would be interesting to talk to your ETS contact. We
weren't thinking about wifi here, but worth investigating. Please your
contact info will.carter [at] fergusllc.com

If you would like to share notes on other technology/communication issues
or tools I have some insight as well. I am happy to hear Aria is opening
soon. Perhaps I will meet you in person next month when Aria has their
workshop in the common house here. I have lost touch with Aria, but it
would be nice to see them again (Deborah, Vikki, etc).

Best,
Will