Re: Big Recipes? Cohousingcookbook?
From: Jenny Godwin (jenny.godwincohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 10:00:55 -0800 (PST)
Love the idea of a cohousing cookbook, and I’d imagine many communities have
old stand-by’s and favorites to share. Though I don’t yet live in cohousing
myself I’ve been a lucky guest for some creative and delicious common meals
over the years!

A related note on this thread - I had the honor of interviewing Joani Blank in
2016, our dear cohousing friend who passed away last summer. Joani was a common
meals guru, and offered some gems about how to run successful meals systems.

I’ll be posting snippets of my interviews with her on cohousing.org. The first
of which (on setting up a “Common Meal Practice Run” for new communities) is
now up on the website: Joani Blank on Common Meals: Part
1<http://www.cohousing.org/node/4639>.

Good eating to all….

Jenny Godwin

CoHousing Solutions | Media & Outreach
www.cohousing-solutions.com<http://www.cohousing-solutions.com/>
U.S Cohousing Association | Outreach Associate
www.cohousing.org<http://www.cohousing.org/>