Re: central docs (Re: Big Recipes? Cohousingcookbook? (Elizabeth Brackett))
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 13:57:14 -0800 (PST)
There are plenty of apps and web sites that allow you to create a shared
cookbook, which is available online for free. Many services allow you to
scan in existing recipes, or scale up recipes depending on the number of
diners. We could create a shared cookbook for all Cohousing residents to
use.

http://www.latimes.com/food/la-fo-recipe-organization-20140322-story.html

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 12:18 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com