Re: A question about annual tips to service providers
From: Virgil Huston (virgil.huston1955gmail.com)
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 21:33:00 -0800 (PST)
I don't think people do this much anymore, co-housing or not. When I
was a kid, we gave stuff to all the service workers, mailman, milkman,
garbage men, etc. Yeah, back then they were all men, too. Sometimes it
was a now politically incorrect six pack of beer, we actually knew
something about these folks, too. We also knew our neighbors and
didn't need co-housing for that. Times have changed. Nice to see
someone trying to keep it alive, but it is probably a lost cause.