Re: A question about annual tips to service providers
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 05:56:55 -0800 (PST)
An alternative would be some kind on non-monetary thank you.
I cant imagine a significant amount of money for all the various
service workers.

Maybe a nicely prepared letter or card
Maybe include a picture of the community / community members.
Maybe an impromptu seranade by community members. I'm imaginging
this when the trash truck arrives one morning.

Recently the news here featured a relationship that developed between
trash collection workers and a child with cancer (and siblings)
who waved to each other on trash day.

It's nice to receive expressions of appreciation.

Fred

--
Bassett Creek Cohousing, Minneapolis  http://mn.cohousing.org/bcrk/