Re: A question about annual tips to service providers
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:46:10 -0800 (PST)
we don’t have “workshare” (yet, I hope) but we have a someone who voluntarily
decided to do this for our postal, brown, and fedex delivery folk—they are
people we mostly know and deliver here every day.

it was an announcement, an envelope for donations, and then she hand delivered.

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org