Re: A question about annual tips to service providers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 07:56:32 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 30, 2017, at 12:18 AM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> Do any of you tip some of your hired workers in this way? If so, whom do
> you tip, and how are the funds generated? Ie, is it in your regular budget,
> or is it a charitable and voluntary effort as it has been here?

We don’t. We don’t see these workers and I don’t think they expect it. If we
did, it would be a batch of cookies or something like that. Not money. We have
left out cookies for the mail carrier because we get to know them and the
service feels more personal (at least when we have a regular person who isn’t
talking on their phone constantly.)

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines