Re: A question about annual tips to service providers
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:05:57 -0800 (PST)
On 1/30/2017 8:56 AM, Fred H Olson wrote:

An alternative would be some kind on non-monetary thank you.
I cant imagine a significant amount of money for all the various
service workers.

Maybe an invitation/gift certificate for a community meal or holiday party (bring the family, RSVP). I can imagine some communities would find this an attractive idea and others wouldn't. Just tossing it out there.

[First list post from Dick Margulis, Rocky Corner cohousing, Bethany CT, where we're THIS close to getting construction financing and getting ready to build. Just joined the list a little while ago and mostly still in lurk mode.]