Managing communications
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 03:59:35 -0800 (PST)
Suzy Sharp <ssharptulsa [at] yahoo.com>
after changing the subject line to describe topic.

Welcome to cohousing-L, Suzy. I'm sure there are useful things in our
searchable archives related to this (also accessable via link at
bottom of every message) : http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-L/

Welcome also to Dick Margulis who just posted.

Fred

As a newly forming cohousing group, we struggle with how to manage
communications among members of the group and groups of members, e.g. those
attending a Study Group and/or those attending General Meetings, etc. We're
also trying to figure out how to store minutes, agendas, and other
information so that folks can access the documents on their own (as opposed to
emailing everything to everybody). What have other groups found that
works to better manage group communication or group documents? Thanks for your
input.

 Suzy Sharp
1715 S Delaware Pl
Tulsa, OK 74104