Close to Construction
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:06:16 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 30, 2017, at 9:05 AM, Dick Margulis <dick [at] dmargulis.com> wrote:
>
> First list post from Dick Margulis, Rocky Corner cohousing, Bethany CT, where
> we're THIS close to getting construction financing and getting ready to
> build. Just joined the list a little while ago and mostly still in lurk mode.

Welcome to active status. Congratulations on getting the financial stuff
together. I know this group has struggled for many years to get to this point.

When I visited the site last spring, I was told about a financial consultant
who helped you find subsidized housing programs, etc, to finance the project.
I’ve mentioned it here but I wonder if you could post more details so other
groups might find such a person.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines