Re: tips for postal carriers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 15:12:45 -0800 (PST)
> On Jan 31, 2017, at 5:19 PM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> Our letter carrier gratefully uses the CH bathroom pretty much every day :)

When we’ve had regular people they use the bathroom even when not delivering
our mail, they use the microwave to heat their lunches which they eat at a
table in the dining room while reading the newspaper, AND one watched a soap
opera everyday.

Another used our piazza and green for an Easter Egg Hunting Party.

Unfortunately we have had temps for a long time now..

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC