Re: Close to Construction
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 07:34:56 -0800 (PST)
Wendy Willbanks Wiesner <wwiesner [at] affordablecohousing.org>
due to a format problem.

Hello Sharon, Hello Dick et al:

David Berto is the affordable housing consultant that worked with Rocky
Corner, and Partnerships for Affordable Cohousing (PFAC) knows him, having
had done a joint presentation with David and Dick for the CT affordable
housing advocacy organization's 2015 annual conference (The CT Housing
Coalition is the organization, every state has an equivalent).

PFAC has been cultivating relationships with people like David all over the
country.  These are individuals who understand local development conditions
as well as the political climate and policy direction within the municipal
and state entities that control the flow of housing dollars.  Of course
affordability is an inevitable part of the equation, with the relationship
most clear in municipalities with inclusionary housing ordinances.

Wendy

Wendy Willbanks Wiesner
Executive Director
Partnerships for Affordable Cohousing (PFAC)

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 9:06 AM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>