Re: Can a moderator help manage emotional email?
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2017 13:38:12 -0800 (PST)
A couple of years ago we updated our Listserv Membership policy. The change
that's relevant to this thread was made because one homeowner was sending
rather hostile messages. The policy gives examples of generally acceptable
email topics, then talks about unacceptable emails with some examples. Any
listserv member who has a problem with someone's message should report it to
the team that is responsible for our listserv, who are authorized to react in a
continuum from doing nothing to eventually removing the offending member from
the list.

Since this policy was adopted, we haven't had any unpleasantness or flames. To
which I must say, since I'm on that team, "whew!"
  Muriel at Shadowlake Village