Re: Common house designation for legal purposes
From: KAREN A CARLSON (kcarlson2wisc.edu)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 11:15:12 -0800 (PST)
Re: Common House kitchen--I spoke with city/county public health who said the
kitchen was residential unless food prepared there was sold.  (I think there’s
leeway for “bake sale” type events.)  They can intervene, tho, if  a bunch of
us got sick and the question of food safety arose.

Karen Carlson
Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, WI