Re: can a moderator help monitor emotional email & meeting facilition question
From: Martha Wagner (wordbizpdxgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 18:36:21 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Tom, Muriel and Sharon for responding to my question asking about having
a moderator for community internal email. If any community has revised their
email guidelines to respond to issues, perhaps there could be some sharing on
that. In regard to my question about how communities handle tensions arising
during a community meeting that the facilitator might be too preoccupied to
notice, I’ve been part of groups in the past that had a rotating “vibe watcher”
whose role was to pick up and address a comment that might be hanging
uncomfortably in the air. Maybe other communities find such a role helpful?

Martha
Columnbia Ecovillage