Rocky Corner info session this Saturday
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 04:17:48 -0800 (PST)
Rocky Corner has been conduction public information sessions every month for a couple of years. We give a brief introduction to cohousing for people unfamiliar with the concept, and then we describe our plans in some detail, down to the level of floor plans and home prices.

We've just signed a term sheet with our lender, which means we'll be closing on the construction loan and beginning construction sometime in the next several weeks. We expect to fill our remaining slots quickly once we issue our public offering statement and make purchase contracts available, which should be sometime in March.

We thought this would be a good time to mention to this list that we do have a few one-, two-, and three-bedroom homes still available and to invite folks to attend one of our info sessions.

The next session is this Saturday, February 11, at Clark Memorial Library, 538 Amity Rd., Bethany CT, 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm. RSVP to welcome [at] rockycorner.org or 860-674-1861. If we know you plan to attend, we can alert you if we cancel due to inclement weather or for any other reason. You can attend remotely if you have a good high-speed Internet connection. Connection details will be emailed to you if you sign up.

Dick Margulis
Rocky Corner, the first cohousing community in Connecticut