Re: Common house designation for legal purposes
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 14:37:51 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 6, 2017, at 5:27 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>
> wrote:
> The fire rules for the CH are the same as other public spaces in terms of
> exit signs required, maximum capacity signs posted, etc.

And ADA requirements. And parking spaces have to have standard size spaces,
clearances, signage, etc. The Association is responsible for all structural and
exterior work and is liable for worker injuries. We have the same insurance as
the 2.000 unit place down the street.

Lot development models are probably very different.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC