Re: Common house designation for legal purposes
From: Maggi (librarymaggigmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 03:45:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, this is all very useful. My concern at the moment is showing
movies. If we watch movies together on our television, there's an argument
that it's private space... but what if we are watching with sixty people
and half of them don't live there? What if it's a streaming service which
prohibits public showings? What if people are taking donations?