ENERGY STAR HOUSE for sale in Vermont
From: Margaret Fanning (fanningandcatevalley.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:19:56 -0800 (PST)
We are selling our three-bedroom, single-family home in the heart of the Cobb
Hill Cohousing community in Hartland Four Corners, VT.  Cobb Hill (cobbhill.org
<http://cobbhill.org/>) is a community of people exploring ways to live that
are ecologically, materially, and socially sustainable. Built 15 years ago, our
community includes 23 energy-efficient homes, a working farm and dairy, and
numerous member-owned agricultural enterprises. Our house is approx. 2000 sf
and is warm, sunny and comfortable. Send us an email and we can tell you more.
Price: $395,000. Margaret Fanning and David Cate (fanningandcate [at]
valley.net <mailto:fanningandcate [at] valley.net>)