Re: Rob Sandelin 1956-2017 (fwd)
From: Thomas Lofft (tloffthotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 19:58:04 -0800 (PST)
Thanks very much for forwarding the information, Ann,

I'm very sorry to hear of this,

Rob was a great contributor to our cohousing movement.

Another life story to be added to the Cohousing Memorial Wall.

I'm sure he will be sadly missed in his own community as well as fondly
remembered by many others.

His stories and contributions certainly contributed to our success in getting
started and well organized at Liberty Village.

Tom Lofft