PBS Newshour Featuring Rocky Hill Cohousing
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 08:34:15 -0800 (PST)
Many thanks to the members of Rocky Hill Cohousing in Northampton, Mass.
who invited journalists from PBS into their community to observe gatherings
and interview folks - and the result will bea story this Sunday evening on
PBS Newshour. The exact time may differ depending on locale, 5:30 or 6:30
pm.

Here's what the journalist had to say about this story getting bumped up to
air ahead of schedule:

Actually I think it's mostly because everyone is so exhausted by the news
that our editors feel like it's a good time to give people something
different at least at the end of their weekends:)

So we're slated to air on Sunday evening and on WGBY our program airs at 6:30
PM that night. It'll also be posted online and I'll send a link when it is.”

When we have a link we'll share that too!

--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director