facilitator SF Bay area
From: Fern Selzer (fernselzercruzio.com)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:17:09 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone:
We are having our  spring training coming up and our community wants to work on
“morale”
We have accomplished a lot this past year and but our fun/work and
conflict/connection ratios are off balance.
We would like to find a facilitator who is willing and affordable for our
community to address this and set some new patterns in motion for the future.

Unfortunately, our budget is limited and it would need to be someone nearby.
We are about 70 miles south of San Francisco.
Eris has helped us a lot with our money issues, but we can’t afford to have her
come down here, at least not this year.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Fern Selzer
New Brighton Cohousing