San Diego Urban CoHousing meeting Sunday Feb 19 3 pm
From: Stefania Aulicino (stefaniacapitallinkusa.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 18:03:54 -0800 (PST)
*Adults, age 30 through seniors……*

*                           Where will you live tomorrow?*

Don't you deserve a living environment that provides a truly stimulating
experience for your continued personal growth?

What if housing wasn't *just* a place to live –

but *a way of life, *which nurtured* happiness……..*

Wouldn't you want to live there *now*?

Join us at our next *San Diego Urban CoHousing meeting:* Come and find out
if this is a good fit for your Happy, Healthy, Empowering future.

                        Meeting:                     San Diego Urban
CoHousing