Re: Affordable Housing
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 08:23:26 -0800 (PST)
I like to think of them more as protections, rather than as regulations.
Certainly I think that looking at our collection of protections to see if they
are currently actually protecting us is a good idea.

But doing away with protections because they “cost” is to see cost as only the
dollar amount of the sale, rather than of the fullness of life.

(Living in a town where the distance to walk to school is quite walkable, but
the absence of sidewalks makes it unsafe.)

-Liz
(The Rev.) Elizabeth M. Magill
www.ecclesiaministriesmission.org
www.mosaic-commons.org