Re: RIP: Rob Woods Sandelin
From: Diane (dianeclairegmail.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 07:31:00 -0800 (PST)
Rob was the wisest cohouser of all.  He always made extraordinarily good
sense.   Once, while I was touring cohousing communities on the West Coast,
I visited him and Sharingwood, his home, his community and the woods he
loved.  There was no way to make our urban, built all at once, Cambridge
Cohousing more like his rural, lot built Sharingwood (so aptly named), but
whenever we get stuck, I try to imagine what Rob would say.
    It may be too late to make any changes in the program, but it would be
wonderful if we could add a session at the meeting this May.  Maybe call it
"Remembering Rob" and fill it with remembrances and readings for his works.

Diane Margolis
Cambridge (MA) Cohousing