Re: RIP: Rob Woods Sandelin
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:51:45 -0800 (PST)
I appreciate these stories, and the opportunity to take pause and honor a
cohousing pioneer. I've reposted a couple of stories on the cohousing.org
website, and will repost on the Cohousing Now! eNews so that our 10,000
subscribers, most of whom miss this great list serve, can share in our
appreciation.

Rob Sandelin: His insight and humor will continue to ripple through our
communities <http://www.cohousing.org/node/4674>

Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director