Re: Community videos?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:46:17 -0800 (PST)
Hi Will!

I’m sure you have perused the zillion videos on You Tube.  Lots of excellent
videos stored there.

Vine and Vimeo?  Would they also have videos of cohousing?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

A friend recently told me I was delusional.  I nearly fell off my unicorn.