Learn sociocracy in online/video calls
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (j.kochgonzalezgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:09:26 -0800 (PST)
Hello fellow cohousers,
We will have a few open spots in our online program "Sociocracy Leadership
Training" that starts on Feb 24. This is a valuable offer if your
community/you
- wants 1-2 people to look into sociocracy to try it out
- you are using sociocracy but would like to deepen your understanding

The program is all done in video calls (on zoom) and all immersion and
hands-on. That means, besides training sessions, participants are members
of a circle that does circle meetings, and one trainer is always present to
give tailored feedback about the flow of the circle meeting, what could be
improved etc.
The group of participants is always international (in this upcoming
training, we have people from US, Denmark, Sweden, Israel, UK,...).

See the program's website <http://www.sociocracyforall.org/solt> and/or
watch those two videos, one explaining the training format
<https://youtu.be/_4ELOmKfUdY>, one showing real footage from a previous
round of the program <https://youtu.be/ATLnzTAU1d0>.
It is always fun, inspiring and connecting. You and us, we will know each
other pretty well by the end of the program!

Jerry

​
Jerry Koch-Gonzalez  413-549-1747
​CEO
, The Sociocracy Consulting Group <http://sociocracyconsulting.com/>
project manager, Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org>
Certified Trainer, New England NVC <http://newenglandnvc.org/>
​Senior Trainer
, Class Action <http://www.classism.org/>
Member, Pioneer Valley Cohousing Community <http://cohousing.com/>

*Sociocracy: the operating system of the new economy. See 4-minute intro
video here <https://youtu.be/l3zFWpntExg>.*