Re: RIP: Rob Woods Sandelin
From: Kathryn McCamant (kmccamantcohousing-solutions.com)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:36:59 -0800 (PST)
I can see this is tricky because we have different connections to different
folks. Certainly both Rob and Joani Blank were big contributors in the
cohousing world, so we would need to, at the least, honor both of them.  And I
suspect there are others who have passed that we should also honor, but I’m not
thinking of right now.

Katie
--
Kathryn McCamant, President
CoHousing Solutions

241B Commercial Street

Nevada City, CA 95959

T.530.478.1970  C.916.798.4755

www.cohousing-solutions.com

On 2/16/17, 6:06 AM, "Cohousing-L on behalf of Alice Alexander"
<cohousing-l-bounces+kmccamant=cohousing-solutions.com [at] cohousing.org on
behalf of alicecohous [at] gmail.com> wrote:

    I appreciate Diane Margolis' suggestion!
    We are creating a space for folks to gather at the conference, to share
    remembrances of Rob Sandelin. I've included this on the 2017 National
    Cohousing Conference schedule <http://www.cohousing.org/2017/schedule> for
    8:15 pm on Friday after the Keynote Dinner.
    Alice Alexander, Coho/US Executive Director

    On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:18 AM, Laura Fitch <lfitch [at]
facdarchitects.com>