What Does it Cost to Live in Cohousing?
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:02:10 -0800 (PST)
Back in November, we announced that the Cohousing Research Network (CRN)
and CohoUS are collaborating on a “cost of living in cohousing” research
project. Since then, we’ve received useful and interesting responses from
more than a dozen communities.

Who knew, for instance, that annual per-unit dues could vary from one coho
to another by a factor of five or more? Our intent is to continue
collecting detailed information on community budget and finance, and make a
report at the CohoUS National Conference in May 2017, in Nashville.

*How You Can Help. Visit*

http://www.cohousing.org/node/4687
Philip Dowds Coho US Board (Treasurer) rpdowds [at] comcast.net / 617.460.4549
Angela Sanguinetti CRN Director • cohousingresearchnetwork.org
angelasanguinetti [at] gmail.com
--
Alice Alexander
Executive Director