Kitchen Dishware & Dishwashers
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:14:44 -0800 (PST)
When we moved in we purchased Fiestaware in colors that went well with other
colors in dining room.

We last fall replaced the Fiestaware with Corelle. Some people were not in love
with Corelle but it is so much lighter that others welcomed it. Others like
having all white dishes.

The other reason for getting Corelle is that it allowed us to try a residential
dishwasher. We put the dishwasher beside the sink so it would be useful even if
we decided to keep the sanitizer. The space taken up by the sanitizer would
hold at least 2 dishwashers at less than half the cost.

The request for the second dishwasher is for a larger one so the large bowls
and pans would fit. Maytag and Asko both make XXL dishwashers that are
variously described as holding 30-40% more. Have adjustable and removable
shelves.

We haven’t made a final decision on the sanitizer but all I hear are rave
reviews for the dishwasher and the dishes. We use the express wash which takes
an hour.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines