Re: Renting rooms in cohousing
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:18:14 -0800 (PST)
> On Feb 27, 2017, at 6:03 PM, Linda H <linda [at] hobbeton.com> wrote:
>
> I was wondering if there is a market for renting a room in a cohousing
> community or if it is difficult to find housemates.

We get at least one request a month to rent a room. And we have had people who
rented a room in order to afford their units. Some are active in the community
and others we never see.

Depending on your local market for renting rooms I would go for it.

We only have one unit renting a room at the moment but that is because all of
the units have more people in them than they used to. One moves out and 2-3
move in.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines