Senior cohousing and grand children
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 04:49:14 -0800 (PST)
Carolyn Salmon <2salmon [at] earthlink.net>
after deleting quoted digest and adding appropriate subject line.

> re: senior cohousing with exception for special circumstances.

This discussion is quite timely for us.  We have ‘sold’ our future
community as a senior community in accordance with HOPA requirements.
We are completing the revision of the governing documents and now must
address issue of the possibility of grandchildren coming to live with
a grandparent because of unfortunate circumstances in their nuclear
family.  The members agreed to address this issue when we finalized
the documents.

Do any senior cohousing communities have language addressing this kind
of situation in their legal documents?

Carolyn
QV in Port Townsend