Re: senior-multigenerational dilemma
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 07:57:29 -0800 (PST)
> On Mar 2, 2017, at 10:32 AM, Angela Steiert <angie.steiert [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>  Also, I
> think kids naturally invite us out of our complacency, the cries of joy
> lead us to step outside & often provide moments of connection.

This is definitely true. Children are a topic of conversation that most people
have in common, and children often benefit from another pair of eyes. And a
caregiver watching a child in the tot lot is open to conversation.

People walking dogs have the same effect. We used to have a resident who walked
her cats.

Sitting in the CH working a jigsaw puzzle. Between 5 and 7, you will see
everyone.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines