Re: Right of First Refusal
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi Marilyn!

Takoma Village has a right of first purchase AND a right of first refusal.  We
have a very active Resale and Rental pod (small group) which helps owners sell
their homes.  We provide a great “value add” to the seller saving them 6% on
the sale of the home.  We ask for a donation to the community between 1-3%.  So
far in the 2.5 years we’ve been functioning as a pod donations totaling more
than $40,000 has been given to the community.

How do we do this you ask?  Too complicated for email.

I will be presenting on our Resale and Rental Pod at the upcoming CohoUS
conference in Nashville end of May.  Please come to my presentation.  I promise
it will be very cool.  :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

A friend recently told me I was delusional.  I nearly fell off my unicorn.