Re: Conference session on resales (was Right of First Refusal)
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 05:51:48 -0800 (PST)
O Eris!  Thank you so much for your unambiguous support!

I want you on my marketing team always!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

A friend recently told me I was delusional.  I nearly fell off my unicorn.