storing your community's documents on-line
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 20:50:05 -0800 (PST)
This topic came up a few months ago, but I saw only two replies to the
initial query in the archives. One community was using Google Docs and
Sharon Villines was advocating for group.io. This is now a live question
for us too.

Our members' website currently serves two main functions: the e-calendar,
which isn't perfect but works pretty well, and a document library which is
even less perfect. One of our members created the website a number of years
ago using a specialized software known to professional web developers; that
effort was so time-consuming and exasperating that he isn't willing to
develop it any further, although he does maintain it.

A team is now looking at whether to keep using this website's document
library (after reorganizing it) or move to another solution. So to all of
you cohousers who keep your various official documents, minutes, site map,
consensus log, new-member orientation materials, etc. on-line - what
software or product are you using, and how well does it work for you? I
would really appreciate seeing your replies.
  Muriel at Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA