Re: Cohousing for Senior Artists - Request from CNN
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:01:55 -0800 (PST)
Hi all!

Did anyone answer this?  Love to know if there is a cohousing “arts” group out
there or at least a group that has an emphasis on art.

Thanks!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654

As long as you have two or fewer … your ducks are always in a row.  The Covert
Comic