Re: storing your community's documents on-line
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:44:44 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 10, 2017, at 1:02 AM, Karen Sheldon <karen.sheldon [at] gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Bellingham Cohousing (WA) now uses a WordPress plug-in called DMS (document
> management system) but this only works if your website is on WordPress. We
> just switched, after 16 years of using an FTP document repository.

This is a plug-in I hadn’t seen before. How many people in your community use
Wordpress. I haven’t been successful here. And finally they switched to
Association Voice. I don’t think it was a good decision because it adds expense
and is much more limited. But the people who are entering information (3) are
loving it. But they still have to hire programmers to change anything— like
spacing, type sizes, etc.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines