Re: storing your community's documents on-line
From: Kathy Tymoczko (kathy.tymoczkogmail.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:25:15 -0700 (PDT)
We have a mixture.  We use Google sites for our internal website, and some
documents get attached to pages there.  And we also use Google drive.  Both
free.  Everybody has access to edit pages and attach files on the Google
site and a fair number of people actually do that.  Only a few of us (Tech
Team plus a couple of others) are currently using Google drive.