Re: Cohousing for Artists [was Cohousing for Senior Artists - Request from CNN
From: Vicki Rittner (vickirittnergmail.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
​I appreciate Sharon's insight and candor about her experience and
understanding of both artists and co-housing. "Two hard roads that are good
roads don't make easy roads."

The victims of the recent Oakland warehouse fire were primarily musicians
and artists; some lived in the building, some were attending a concert. No
one should have been living there as the building was not up to code, but
these unfortunate people put their passion for music and art ahead of the
possible risks.

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-oakland-fire-victims-2016-htmlstory.html
​

Vicki
San Dimas, CA
Not yet associated with a co-housing group

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Sharon Villines <sharon [at]
sharonvillines.com>