Re: Cohousing for Artists [was Cohousing for Senior Artists - Request from CNN
From: Elizabeth Magill (pastorlizmgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
I want to be an artist when I grow up.
I would never choose to live in an artist's community because then I'd
be the worst artist there. Instead I live in a community full of
geeks, cooks, and gardeners.

When I make a quilt they all think it is the best quilt in the world.
They are wrong, but it sure makes me feel good.
When I do a painting, they think it is pretty good. They are wrong,
but it sure makes me feel good.

(I also go to music camp every year and do comedy/storytelling. I'm
the best one at that, too. Someday, though, i'll be ready to go to
storytelling camp.)

Liz
www.mosaic-commons.org
Berlin, MA.