Available Rocky Corner homes--Bethany CT--ACT NOW
From: Dick Margulis (dickdmargulis.com)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 18:04:47 -0700 (PDT)
Construction is set to begin soon in Bethany CT on the first cohousing neighborhood in Connecticut. Now is the time to step up and reserve one of the few remaining homes at Rocky Corner.

NEW! One of the income-qualified affordable homes that was previously assigned has become available. It will be assigned to the first qualified applicant to meet the requirements for purchase. This is a two-bedroom home designated for a household earning 100% or less of the area median income. If you think you might qualify (see http://rockycorner.org/available-homes/applying-for-an-affordable-home-at-rocky-corner/), contact welcome [at] rockycorner.org right away to obtain an application.

We also have a few market rate one- and two-bedroom homes still available. You can reserve yours now.

As soon as our public offering statement is available (expected in a few weeks), we will be able to offer contracts on all homes. Our expectation is that the day construction begins, any remaining homes will be snapped up immediately. Don't lose out at the last minute. Get in touch today.

The neighborhood is expected to be completed during the spring of 2018.

For more information, please visit http://www.rockycorner.org/.

Dick Margulis