Re: on-line document storage
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 16:32:07 -0700 (PDT)
> On Mar 22, 2017, at 7:14 PM, Muriel Kranowski <murielk [at] vt.edu> wrote:
>
> Returning to the topic of where/how to store our documents online, the team
> that's looking at this is thinking of Evernote. Do any of you have any good
> or bad things to say about using Evernote in that way?

I haven’t used EverNote but I wanted to say more about Groups.io. I just found
out to day that each free account has 1GB of storage. The storage includes the
messages, files, photos, wiki, calendar, polls, database, etc. It has enough
features to provide good storage for all your documents. Transfer of members
and messages is seamless. One manager said they now have file transfer but I
haven’t tried it.

Features:

https://groups.io/static/features

It also has integrations with many other services. I don’t know what those are
or how they integrate but some people get very excited about the Slack
integration. I don’t know what Slack is either.

For 10 GB, $10 a month. At this level more support is also available but the
forum support for the free version has been very good. Plans:

https://groups.io/static/pricing

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines