Re: How big is too big
From: Jacob Machina (jakemachinagmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 08:24:15 -0700 (PDT)
William,

We're still forming, so we don't have any plans that we're working off just
yet. Something that was thrown around was building a duplex with a four
bedroom house next to a one (or two) bedroom house, and having a large
cased opening on the party wall between living rooms. That way the elders
live in their own unit that's connected to the rest of the house, but it
makes it easy to divide for resale.