Re: talking about money, values, and power [WAS How big is too big (for a house)]
From: Mary Baker, Solid Communications (marysolid-communications.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 12:10:14 -0700 (PDT)
Sonora Cohousing in Tucson has a range of sizes, including a four-bedroom
model. But you can’t really tell from street level because many of the homes
have a large basement level (keeps house cool in Arizona heat) and even the
larger homes have a narrow footprint.

The last owners had some trouble moving the house on the market though, even
though there is considerable demand for cohousing. It’s a big commitment for a
family of 4-6 to make—a bigger step, I would imagine, than it would be for an
individual or couple. Nevertheless, it’s really nice to have big families in a
cohousing community.

Mary